- Domestic Abuse Awareness Raising Tool
- Resources for Risk assessing and safety planning from Safelives
- Safe and Together Model for partnering with non-abusive parents when there are child protection concerns
- Assist provides court support to those whose partners are going through the criminal justice process
- Lanarkshire Rape Crisis Centre
- Legal Guides from the Scottish Women’s Rights Centre
Make a donation
If you’d like to help us make a difference in women, children and young people’s lives please follow the link below.
Work for us
If you’d like to work or volunteer for us, you can see our current vacancies here.
- Women continue to face significant jobs risk. Female redundancies at the end of 2020 was 76% higher than the peak reached during the height of the financial crisis. For male redundancies the difference is only 3%. #COVID19Pandemic #GenderInequality theguardian.com/world/20… 5 days ago by FORWARDUK
- We’ve launched our new website which was developed with the help of women, children and young people who use our services. If you or your children need help or support please get in touch ☎️ 01355 249 897 or 0141 404 0025 (mon-fri 9-5) wasler.org.uk/what-is-do… 2 weeks ago
- Stalking has been described as a crime of psychological terror. The impact on the victim can be devastating, with many experiencing hyper-vigilance, PTSD, self harm, anxiety, and depression. Victims need trauma informed support. #NSAW2021 #UnmaskingStalking 3 weeks ago by live_life_safe