- Domestic Abuse Awareness Raising Tool
- Resources for Risk assessing and safety planning from Safelives
- Safe and Together Model for partnering with non-abusive parents when there are child protection concerns
- Assist provides court support to those whose partners are going through the criminal justice process
- Lanarkshire Rape Crisis Centre
- Legal Guides from the Scottish Women’s Rights Centre
Make a donation
If you’d like to help us make a difference in women, children and young people’s lives please follow the link below.
Work for us
If you’d like to work or volunteer for us, you can see our current vacancies here.
- Lanarkshire's Safer Communities and @womensaidSL carried out some excellent partnership work on campus to support the 16 days of Activism Against Gender Violence campaign. Great work! 👮 (4/8)... 5 months ago by SLCek
- Day 8. Move🏃 Exercise can boost our mood & ease feelings of stress or anxiety. Find ways to keep moving during the short winter days - put on your favourite song & dance while you're tidying up, or go for a walk while you listen to that podcast. Exercise can be fun! 6 months ago by Liber8888
- #16DaysofActivism2021 #WhatWeAreDoing ‘Today I advocated on behalf of a woman to other agencies when she felt unable to explain and express her feelings of intense fear from her partner.’ @womensaidSL Outreach Worker. #WhatAreYouDoing 6 months ago