- £10 could help purchase materials for a child to take part in a children‘s group activity like baking or an arts and crafts project to gain confidence and encourage involvement with others
- £20 could help provide an emergency pack for a woman fleeing domestic abuse. In the majority of cases, women turn up at PWA with only the clothes on her back. This could help to provide essential items such as clothing and toiletries
- £25 could allow for a woman to take part in an activity with other women in refuge like yoga or stress management to help build her self esteem and health and well-being.
- £50 could help provide an hours support/Counselling to a woman or child/young person
Every donation, regardless of the amount, will help make a difference to the women, children and young people who access our support and services.
You can donate using Just Giving
To create your own fundraising page, go to https://www.justgiving.com/womensaidsl
JustGiving allows you to also donate online securely and make a one-off donation or set up a regular monthly or annual payment by going to www.justgiving.com
You can also create a fundraising page In Memory of a loved one. This is a powerful way for friends and family to honour them by donating to a cause they cared about. Go to www.justgiving.com/womensaidsouthlanarkshire/Remember
Or call us on 01355 249897 to make a donation directly to us.
We welcome donations of the following items. Our storage space is limited so if you would like to donate something that isn’t listed below please call us on 01355 249 897 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supermarket gift vouchers – these can be used for basic fresh foods, school clothing and family needs
- Children’s activities gift vouchers – such as bowling, cinema or soft play
- NEW Household Bedding – such as pillows, duvets, sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases, and cot sheets & blankets
- Toiletries – new and unopened. Please call us on 01355 249897 to check what our current needs are. We are often most in need of basics such as:
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Face wash and moisturiser
- Wipes – baby or facial
- Sanitary Towels and Tampons
If you have any other item that you would like to offer us please call us on 01355 249897 or email email@example.com.
Make a donation
If you’d like to help us make a difference in women, children and young people’s lives please follow the link below.
Work for us
If you’d like to work or volunteer for us, you can see our current vacancies here.
- Lanarkshire's Safer Communities and @womensaidSL carried out some excellent partnership work on campus to support the 16 days of Activism Against Gender Violence campaign. Great work! 👮 (4/8)... 1 month ago by SLCek
- Day 8. Move🏃 Exercise can boost our mood & ease feelings of stress or anxiety. Find ways to keep moving during the short winter days - put on your favourite song & dance while you're tidying up, or go for a walk while you listen to that podcast. Exercise can be fun! 1 month ago by Liber8888
- #16DaysofActivism2021 #WhatWeAreDoing ‘Today I advocated on behalf of a woman to other agencies when she felt unable to explain and express her feelings of intense fear from her partner.’ @womensaidSL Outreach Worker. #WhatAreYouDoing 1 month ago